USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN ATLANTA : FURNITURE IN ATLANTA
USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN ATLANTA : CAROLINA CONNECTION FURNITURE.
Used Office Furniture In Atlanta
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Items normally associated with the occupancy or use in such areas as offices, conference and reception rooms, institutional waiting rooms, lobbies, and libraries.
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
This comfy Leatherette Glider recliner offers the comfort and convenience for your relaxation. Imagine coming back home after stressful day and sink into the ready arms of this rocker. This bone leatherette glider on a round swivel base with metal, leather ette armrests and slightly overstuffed cushions make up this comfortable, quality piece of furniture. The glider also available in Bone, Plum and Green Leatherette, comes with matching ottoman and side pockets for convenient magazine, papers storage. The set is perfect for dens, living rooms, or even a home office. Stylish and affordable. Sit back, it's your turn to relax. Recliner Dimension: 36 1/2" W x 30 1/4" D x 44 1/2" H. Ottoman Dimension: 21" L x 17" W x 16 1/2" H. Some assembly is required. Call AtHomeMart Customer Service at 1800-405-0447 for more information. Lowest factory direct price guarantee.
HOK Atlanta Office: LEED-CI Gold
The new HOK Atlanta office space was designed to reflect the firm’s brand values: to create, inspire, connect and care. The new office design enriches the lives of the HOK staff, while at the same time protecting the environment.
HOK’s office design reflects the exciting energy of Atlanta. Upon entering, the Main Reception area is a slender space that extends from the Elevator Core to the Exterior window wall providing the visitors and receptionist the maximum amount of daylight and boasting incredible views.
Immediately adjacent to the reception area are conference and meeting rooms. The spaces are clustered in one area of the plan, allowing for the meeting spaces to be along the perimeter window wall, and allowing the open office workstations maximum flexibility for growth and expansion.
A separate corridor, or ‘racetrack’, was also designed to promote informal circulation and travel around the floor without interrupting project team work areas.
Workstation groups are organized to give all employees uninterrupted views to the outside, offering large amounts of daylight and a connection to the outdoors.
Both the private offices and team meeting rooms have full glass partitions to allow for the maximum amount of light to penetrate throughout the office.
HOK Atlanta has also decided to offset 100% of its energy usage for the next two years by purchasing Renewable Energy Credits. This will guarantee that the energy we use is added to the power grid from a renewable energy facility and supports the further development of these facilities.
• Water Efficiency
• Energy Efficiency
• Recycled, renewable, regional, and non-toxic materials
• CFC free mechanical equipment
• Recycling stations
• 30% reused furniture
• Outside air monitoring
• Daylight harvesting
• 100% of first two years energy usage
offset by Renewable Energy Credits
Photography: Gabriel Benzur
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction or copying is prohibited.
MA09 Launch Night
3form delighted MA09 Launch attendees with its cutting-edge sustainable products for home and office
photography by Kevin Byrd
MA09 Launch Night sent a strong message that the state of contemporary design in Atlanta is flourishing and maturing. The kickoff served to showcase leading and emerging Atlanta creative talent while celebrating what in the minds of many makes Atlanta a destination for thoughtful and elevated design.
Launch Night highlights included the much anticipated 2009 Architect Scale Models/ Renderings Exhibition by Atlanta studios Phobos 7, Philip Babb Architects, Dencity, Harrison Design Associates, Surber Barber Choates & Hertlein Architects, Lightroom, and Robert M. Cain Architect, just to name a few; from Italy- Zanotta's 40 Years of Sacco chair exhibit and paintings by the acclaimed Milan-based painter Marco Grassi; Atlanta-based contemporary furniture design exhibits; display of amazing sustainable wall and panel products by 3form; installations by designer and architect- Georgia Tech professors Claudia Winegarden and Gernot Riether; contemporary children furniture exhibit by The Seed Factory, and for the first time-a Georgia Tech Industrial Design student designer exhibit.
MA09 Launch Night was attended by over 1500 lovers of contemporary architecture and design and took place in a very cool and large raw space in the mix-use White Provision development, located in Midtown West next to Star Provision.
thomasville furniture pricing
second hand furniture sale
furniture stores in sacramento area
girl furniture set
kathy island furniture
east coast furniture mart
furniture donations va
small furniture legs
martha stewart kitchen furniture